PH528 Turbine Filter Cartridge
Hilco PH528 Filter Cartridges offer an economical, high-quality solution to your filtration needs. Hilco cartridges offer absolute-rated efficiency performance, high flow rate capability, and a long, dependable service life.
- Direct replacement for Parker cartridge
- Qualified to GE specifications
When contacted to build cartridges, a quick reaction time is very important. Hilliard was recently asked to develop a replacement cartridge to be used in a Parker vessel. Hilco cartridges, made with totally new components, were assembled only 18 working days after the request and successfully tested six working days later. The reaction of the custoer to the PH528 cartridges used in the qualification program was very positive. Data and measurements obtained during the testing were satisfactory and the cartridges were working superbly after heavy use at high flow.
- Corrosion-resistant metal end caps and center tube
- Corrosion-resistant ambient
- Internal centering device
- External hold-down spring
- Fluorocarbon o-ring seal
- Synthetic filter media protected on both sides by epoxy-coated screens
Replaces Parker Cartridge# PMG528-10-GE (GE item #363A4378P001)
Used in the following Parker vessels
- Parker TS35415, GE363A4377P001, gas turbine lube oil
- Parker 9481-5301, GE363A4377P002, gas turbine lube oil
- Parker 9481-5303, GE363A4377P003, steam turbine lube oil