Western Filter Co. has been serving the natural gas industry since 1965. With its team of in-the-field specialists working from the company's seven office/warehouse locations in the heart of the energy-producing states, Western Filter Co. has earned its trusted reputation of being the go-to problem solvers for virtually every kind of product related to the industry's engines, compressors, processing plants and pipelines.
Facts At A Glance
- - Incorporated in Texas in 1964
- - Registered in Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico & Louisiana
- - 7 regional warehouses maintain more than $750,000 in inventory
- - Products filter more than 75% of U.S. gas liquids production
- - Provides products for more than 100,000 gas engines & turbines
- - Proud member of the Gas Processors Suppliers Association